Softrader Cloud allows you to have fine grained control of your employees’ rights, roles and permissions within the system. You can permit people exactly the amount of financial and process responsibility they need. It is also as flexible and scalable as it needs to be to meet any kind of business environment.
- Individual User Rights And RolesSoftrader Cloud’s User Management system allows for fine grained control of users’ rights and roles. You can easily switch certain features on and off for certain users, as well as defining them in a certain role. For example, if a user is defined as an ‘Expeditor’, he or she can be added as that against a job, at which point the expediting of that job becomes their responsibility.
- Permissions ProfilesAs well as being able to turn certain features on and off individually, each user is assigned a ‘User Profile’. These user profiles contain detailed settings for what parts of the system users can see or have access to. You might, for example, have a profile called “Warehouse Staff”. This profile may be able to see, but not edit orders, and you may choose to exclude pricing from it. Similarly, for another profile, you may choose to show sales prices, but not cost prices. In this way, you have very tight control over what your employees can and can’t see.
- Financial LimitsYou can set financial limits for individual users at specific stages in the workflow process. Some users, for example, may be given a limit of £10,000 for purchase orders. If they try to produce a purchase order for more than this, they will get a message telling them that it needs to be authorised. This also applies to other actions such as order processing. It’s very simple to apply financial limits to any individual user in the system.
- AuthorisationsOnce a document or job is waiting to be authorised, the system will look at which users have an authorisation limit of above the amount in question, and they will all get a pop-up at the top of their screen letting them know that the job is there to be authorised. Optionally they can also get an email or SMS. Once authorised, the original user will get a message telling them that they can now finish the work that they were doing. The system will then, temporarily, allow them to do so. This all means that you can control exactly who in your team has the right to carry out transactions of a certain size, and also, separately, who has the right to authorise them to do so.
- ScalabilityMany Softrader users will be adding temporary staff to manage larger projects. Indeed you may be frequently employing temporary staff for a variety of reasons. As an admin user, you can easily add or remove employees from your system at any time. These will automatically be added or removed from your account with us, and only charged pro-rata for the time they remain on your user list, with no minimum period. This allows you ultimate flexibility, whilst keeping your IT costs down.
- SecurityEvery user, as well as their username and password, can be set up to use 2 factor authentication, as well as browser fingerprinting, to further secure their login. Just as you would expect with something like your online banking, it is not enough to simply enter your username and password - you must also enter a code from the authenticator app on your phone, and verify your identity if you are logging in from a new computer or mobile device.