Order Management /Control
Whether your business handles thousands of orders a month or just a few complex and valuable orders Softrader Cloud provides an extensive suite of functionality that provides everything needed to manage your workflow effectively and efficiently. Softrader have 30 years of experience in providing systems suited to industrial trading providing extensive functionality specifically to maximise efficiency of sales, purchasing and order flow.
- Jobs & ProjectsThe Softrader 7 order entry screens are designed to help users enter new orders from scratch or convert them from quotations in the most flexible way possible. The order entry screen holds the maximum amount of useful information possible both entered manually and pulled form the Softrader address book. This helps the system to simplify and structure the work ahead while giving managers the maximum amount of oversight and insight into the state of their works in progress.
Project details can also be entered into the system with multiple jobs held against them. Wherever possible Softrader 7 gives the maximum capacity for data input, this in turn maximises your companies abilities to expedite and report on it workflow.
- Bill Of MaterialsFunctionality for Bill of Materials is a valuable tool for many types of businesses. From simple products made up a few constituent parts of processes all the way up to large scale engineering jobs with hundred or thousand of items. Our system has BOM functionality that is renowned in our original target market of Oil and Gas equipment supply.
- Job CostingCost allocation can be a huge task for some companies but for Sotrader clients it is always simple and easy. That is because unlike most ERP software Softrader holds stock, purchasing and sales data consolidated against one job reference rather than in separate sales and purchase ledgers. This means that from the moment of enquiry right through to invoicing the system will provide you with real time job costing data………
- Document Production / ControlAll Softrader 7 purchases are provided with a customised set of document forms, from quotation to invoice not to mention and custom document you could need. The ease with which users can create documents is one of our systems strengths. Clause menus allow managers to ensure the correct extra information is listed on enquiries, POs etc as well and process documents like delivery notes and invoices. Added to this our responsive support department can quickly and easily make changes to your documents as required, adding accreditation logos or information changes etc.
- Certification / Documentation / TraceabilityOne of the keys to Softraders initial success among valve trading companies in the UK lay in its extensive traceability and documentation functionalities. All material passing through your system can be held against a certificate and heat number (often multiple per item) all the necessary documentation can be held against these records being easily accessible to your staff and customers. Certification can be set to print with whatever process document you require be it inspection note or delivery note.
The system also allows users to store whatever type of documents they wish against order and quotation references using our Job Folders functionality. From internal documents such as price analysis tables for your sales people to signed delivery notes from hauliers Softrader 7 can unite all the documentation that you company generates and hold it securely and easily accessible to you staff and clients.
Four our clients who manufacture their own material we also supply a certification module. This allows users to list standards and specifications, enter testing results etc and generate certification for their products.
- ReportingReporting is one of the keys to order management in any trading business. Softarder 7 aims to make reporting as extensive and adaptable as possible. Customer reports can be designed and saved, the system can then be set to produce them periodically and send them to the appropriate staff members.
Again due to the particular data structure in Softrader it is quick and easy to report on real time job costing, allowing management to keep a close watch of work as it unfolds.
The Order Book Report can give you a detailed breakdown of the change in value of a given order or set of orders over a period of time. A job may have a healthy margin at the time of initial order placement - this report is how you assess the reality of that margin over the lifetime of the job.
- B2BMany of Softraders historic customers have group structures with subsidiary or partner companies across Europe Asia and the Americas. Over the years we have developed automatic ordering systems for these companies integrated seamlessly with Softrader 7.
The B2B module allows companies to send automatically generated files to each other containing orders enquiries and/or quotes which can then be seamless imported into Softrader at the click of a button saving huge amounts of time especially for companies with regular business that would usually involve serious order entry time.
- EcommerceSoftrader E-Commerce products offer a quick and easy way for your clients to check your stock and prices and place orders online helping you to raise revenues and reduce workload. It is versatile and customisable in order to accommodate our different clients needs. Access to real time stock levels can be supplied or access to managed stock listings allowing our clients to manage frame agreements appropriately.
- System IntegrationSoftrader Cloud can be integrated with systems such as SAP (Ariba), IBM Maximo, Hubwoo, and others. This allows seamless and low cost ordering within what we realise are sometimes low-margin contracts. Of course any costs that can be saved in these areas are valuable, and we are expert in facilitating these savings.