We are excited to announce that we have rolled out version 2 of Softrader Cloud to users. This update includes many changes, both in the background processes and in the ‘look’ of the system. Details as follows:
[2.00] – 2017-11-13
Screen Designs – The way the system renders all the screens has been changed. System-wide styles are now standardised, many design changes made.
- Notifications have been added to the system, these can be viewed via the bell icon in the top-right of the page (Next to the user badge.)
- Stock Levels Users notified when stock levels get too low for a code.
- Scheduled Reports These now work within notifications.
- Quote Call Dates Users notified when a quote reaches its call date.
- System Updates Users are notified when there has been a system update and can view the change log via notification.
Job Creation Schedule
- New Screen There’s a new JCS screen. This creates the jobs as well as scheduling them.
Switching Between Orders and Documents
- Document Production (Quote etc.) & Process Documents (GRN etc.) You can now click the Job number to switch back to the order as well as the existing buttons.
- Throughout the system you can now open the Quick Menu via the top left menu button to navigate to a different part of the system.
- Front Screen Has been completely redesigned.
- Menu options have been moved into a list on the left.
- A tabbed window is now available to allow you to view what you need to quickly. This includes:
- Visualisations – Reports Visualised!
- Recent Jobs – View recent jobs on the system, limit by customer / supplier, or even your own.
- Find Document – Find any process document, view / reprint it.
- Unfinished Procedures – View any outstanding documents that haven’t been processed and complete the procedure.
- Document Queues – Find Orders with items waiting to have the chosen document produced.
- Packing Lists – View Recent Packing lists and generate new ones based on orders with an Delivery Note raised.
- Purchase Invoices – View unprocessed / processed Purchase Invoices and create new for Suppliers with an outstanding balance.
- Colour Coding Now works for quotes as well as orders,
- Red = Lost
- Orange = Still Quoting
- Green = Live
- Green with a * = Order Received
- Hollow Colour = Not Processed
- Warns about other log records The screen warns you if there are other unprocessed PI logs for that supplier – they may prevent you adding items to the current log.
- VAT is not not entered by the user – it calculates based on the code selected.
- Discrepancies Small allowed discrepancies are now allowed and can be set to custom amounts.
- Visual aid Red marks appear next to fields that are incorrect or need filling.
- Screen Design The screen has been totally redesigned to allow for a simpler interface. Advanced settings can be turned on and off. Click a row to view the item’s details and update Expediting notes.